Looking for a position with a company that is willing to invest in your future?
NetFabric is a Managed Services Provider based in the greater Oklahoma City area and we are growing fast. We are looking for a highly motivated Field Services Technician in Oklahoma City, OK reporting to our Engineering and Professional Services organization.
This Field Services Technician will be responsible for managing installations and repairs for workstation and network systems. Duties will include responding to maintenance requests regarding system defects and other issues, troubleshooting problems with workstation or network systems by running tests and maintaining inventory for computer hardware. Provide technical support and consultation to our customers as required. You will work across a vast array of networking technologies including Windows, Linux, Switching, Routing, Wi-Fi, DSL, FTTH, Cloud, and Security.
Field Services Technician duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide timely and professional response to emails, phone calls, and onsite customer repairs.
- Provide onsite maintenance, repairs, upgrades, and installations to include software, workstations, networks, phone systems, connections and cabling
- Troubleshoot and correct workstation system and network failures
- Provide technical direction, support and training to customers on systems and network
- Build meaningful relationships with key customer technical decision-makers to understand business and technical requirements then influence and recommend appropriate solutions
- Provide technical consultation services as required to support NOC services in providing the highest possible level of customer satisfaction
- Commitment to Integrity and Professionalism
- Able to demonstrate Leadership/Ownership regardless of position or tenure
- Intelligent, Capable, and Creative
- Thirst for Knowledge and Continual Improvement
- Highschool Diploma
- Relevant technical certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network+ (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge and experience in IT workstations and networking to include Windows, switching and routing. Specific knowledge with the following:
- MS Windows, MS M365, Active Directory
- Networking – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Uncompromising integrity and excellent business judgment
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Analytically creative; adept at resolving complex technical problems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Committed to continually enhancing your technical and professional skills
- Willing to travel as required
- Relevant intermediate technical certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS, MCSE, etc. (or equivalent experience)
- Scripting experience (Powershell, Bash)
- Military or Law Enforcement experience is a definite plus
Solid experience with any of the following is strongly desired: switching and routing, systems and storage management, databases, firewalls, and optical networking
Apply for this position
Passionate about helping companies become more profitable through IT solutions?
We’d love to hear from you. Email your resume/questions to: email@example.com