Are you looking for a home at a fast-paced and dynamic technology company that is willing to invest in your future?
NetFabric is a rapidly growing enterprise Managed Services Provider based in the Oklahoma City area. We are seeking highly skilled and motivated technicians to work in our Network Operations Center (NOC). An internship in our NOC represents an entry-level opportunity to learn hands-on working alongside seasoned IT veterans, acquire valuable skills and experience, and – for those who are highly motivated to succeed, the opportunity for a promotion to a full time NOC employee with additional opportunities for advancement.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is a central location from which IT Support staff can monitor and manage client networks and systems. A NOC Technician monitors network components and devices through performance statistics, event logs, alert and alarm status indicators, and various remote management and monitoring tools and technologies to determine the health of those systems and remediate problems. They provide direct support for end-user environments and use workflow tools to ensure that problems are escalated to senior technicians and engineers as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting into the Information Technology field. NetFabric is a state-of-the-art company providing world-class service to customers globally.
NOC Intern Technician duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide timely and professional response to emails and phone calls
- Identify, remediate, and document issues / outages in accordance with operational runbooks
- Escalate service interruptions / outages in accordance with established agreements, obligations, and procedures
- Provide ongoing status updates for outstanding issues and ensure remediation is tracked to completion / customer satisfaction
- Perform routine event and alarm monitoring in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Perform start of day and end of day routine tasks per standard operating procedures
- Perform basic and routine operational/administrative tasks necessary to maintain and manage key systems per standard operating procedures
- Participate in on-call rotation and after-hours escalation
Required Skills/Qualifications NOC Technicians:
- Commitment to Integrity and Professionalism
- Able to demonstrate Leadership/Ownership regardless of position or tenure
- Intelligent, Capable, and Creative
- Thirst for Knowledge and Continual Improvement
- Highschool Diploma
- Must complete at least one of the qualifying industry IT certifications within the 90-day timeframe. (ie: CompTIA, A+, Network+ )
NOTE, candidates who wish to be considered for conversion to full time employment as a NOC 1 Technician at the end of their internship. Internships typically last 90 days, and include a variety of high-quality training materials, exam prep and study guides, reimbursement for exam costs if a passing score is achieved, as well as additional financial incentives for certification completion.
About NetFabric IT Solutions
NetFabric is a Managed and Professional IT Services company with over 50 OEM partnerships. We have an extensive offering of IT solutions ranging from Advisory, Managed Services, NOC Services, Cloud Solutions, Networking, Data Center, Unified Communications, Security, and Optical Transport.